Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Planning A Wedding!


I can't believe that it has been so long since my last post. Life just seems to *get away* from me at times and this blog just gets ignored. To say I have been busy about says it all. Farm chores, homeschooling, life in general and now I am planning for my daughters wedding!

Yep! Angel and Justin are to be married April the 6th which is just around the corner. Who knew that time could fly so fast. I am very blessed to know that my daughter will be marrying a GOD fearing man (hard to find these days.)

They started *courting* last February and got engaged on Christmas Day! GOD is so good. I pray that their lives will be a testament of GOD's grace when two people give themselves to each other for the glory of GOD and not themselves.

I love you Angel and Justin!

3 weeks and counting!

Amanda
Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment